blah asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

can you become a yahoo answers moderator?

is there a thing like that? i know i wouldnt get paid but is there people who were picked as mods to lick posts?

Favorite Answer

That'd be cool, but you probablywouldn't get paid!

The hyperlink Chaos gave you takes you to the Yahoo! Careers internet site, the place you could learn extra approximately working at Yahoo! or positioned up a resume. needless to say, everyone who comments a question or answer that violates the community regulations is rather a moderator additionally. we've some different techniques to help us capture abuse with out it being published, yet going over consumer comments is a important area of looking content fabric that doesn't belong on Yahoo! solutions.

• Jimmy

I'd like that, but the really long questions and answers just bore me to tears. I wouldn't delete anyone......so, do I have a job??

no, everything is just stuck up at the will of the readers, there are no controls unless someone reports a person.

Moderators are born.... not made.

only if you have no sense of humor and are a little weasely twerp

if you wanted to