Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

blah asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

can you become a yahoo answers moderator?

Update:

is there a thing like that? i know i wouldnt get paid but is there people who were picked as mods to lick posts?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That'd be cool, but you probablywouldn't get paid!

• 5 years ago

The hyperlink Chaos gave you takes you to the Yahoo! Careers internet site, the place you could learn extra approximately working at Yahoo! or positioned up a resume. needless to say, everyone who comments a question or answer that violates the community regulations is rather a moderator additionally. we've some different techniques to help us capture abuse with out it being published, yet going over consumer comments is a important area of looking content fabric that doesn't belong on Yahoo! solutions.

• Jimmy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'd like that, but the really long questions and answers just bore me to tears. I wouldn't delete anyone......so, do I have a job??

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, everything is just stuck up at the will of the readers, there are no controls unless someone reports a person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Moderators are born.... not made.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

only if you have no sense of humor and are a little weasely twerp

• 1 decade ago

if you wanted to

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.