Am I fat, i'm 12, 5'4'' and 160 lbs. with a largeer bone structure, and a good amount mf muscle.

I'm very insecure about my weight, and i just want o know if this is healthy. My thighs jiggle, and the stomach is HUGE. My friends always say "No, youre not fat!" but i don't believe them.... because they're my friends.

• PDY
    Favorite Answer

Everyone carries their weight differently. At 5'4" I would say that 160 lbs is not overweight. If you're looking at the standardized height and weight charts, it will probably say that you are over weight. I am 5'1" and weigh 140, According to the standard height and weight charts I am borderline obsese! Yet I am a size 10 to 12, which is not skinny, but is certainly not OBESE. The weight charts say I should way about 105. But my own doctor says if I weighed 105 I would look like an anorexic. You should talk to your doctor about this.

Please keep in mind that the people you see on TV with perfect figures have received all kinds of surgery, especially lipo-suction. Because they can afford it. The average woman today is a size 10 to 12. And guys generally like, "a little junk in the trunk."

Even if a person is large, I have seen many women who are xx sizes and look very nice in the clothes they choose. Most men are not looking for a size 2.

Hey I'm 13 and i don't weigh 160 but my thighs jiggle and my stomach is not the best so don't worry about it.

your 12!!! You need the extra weight to finish puberty, there's is far to much focus on these bone thin socialites who look like for all their money thay can't afford to eat.

I'm 5"4 29 years of age, I'm suppose to weigh less because I've finished growing, finished developing. Let yourself grow, you still have to have three more growth spurts.

If you start dieting and things like that you'll interupt what is naturally meant to happen. You may impact your brain development, you're growth, internal development, heart, kidneys, liver all suffer if you diet and excersie at a young age. Give yourself time to grow and develop.

And the saying is true, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

and your friends and family think that your beautiful inside and out...now you just have to believe that too.

this is what the CDC says

"Based on the height and weight entered, the BMI is 27.5, placing the BMI-for-age at the 97th percentile for girls aged 12 years. This child may be overweight and should be seen by a healthcare provider for further assessment."

There's all sorts of body types. Don't worry about it.

I happen to like a little jiggle on the ladiez

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/

I put in your info and here are the results:

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/adult_BMI/engl...

Don't let it get you down you aren't far from a normal weight and you are young, so you could still get taller and your curves will develop.

no your twelve youll get taller and skinnyer(im thirteen it happend to me,only i still wiegh 155 but i look 102

Yes.

Muwhahahah I'm one cold blooded mofo.

Sorry baby you need to get in shape. Stop fawking ya body up.

you should consider exercising, itl make you healthier