Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Preseason Raiders vs. Eagles, HOF game, prediction anybody?

Update:

Please refrain from using the word "suck". If you're not a football fan, please go answer some other questions, like how Lance Bass used to love you and stuff. This is not the appropriate category for you.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All you people talking about how preseason sucks, YOU ARE NOT FOOTBALL FANS! Are you people crazy?! Football is finally here. I think the Raiders will win. I like watching preseaon, cause then when one the star players like Rothlesberger, or McNabb, or a huge name gets injured, I know what to expect from that team.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

John Madden's Raiders by 3-7

• 1 decade ago

Eagles will win 10-3

• 1 decade ago

Prediction? It's the first pre-season game. Starters might see 1 maybe 2 series, second string maybe 2 or 3 series and the rest will be garbage time for guys you'll probably never hear about again.....

• 1 decade ago

Raiders win 31-10......That comes from no real logic..I'm just taking a crack at the score because Philly doesn't impress me at all this season, and McNabb might not be 100% still...and without a star reciever.

• 1 decade ago

Does the outcome matter since it's preseason?

• 1 decade ago

Boring game

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i predict that i will not watch preseason is boring as hell no point of watching and those teams suck

• j@mE$
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

no matter who wins the game will suck...its preseason

• 1 decade ago

E...A....G....L...E...S........Eagles !!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.