Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

my sister is 13 and she has had sex on 110 occassions ..... what do i do?? my sis is a whore?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's a question of what personal choice whether you want to call her a whore. She's quite experienced. Hopefully she doesn't have anything. She's so young for that many though. Is your mum around? Have her talk to her. Or maybe put her on Maury Povich ? :P She could just be pulling your chain. You say 110 occasions but is this all with the same guy? Or less than 5 guys? That might not be as bad.

• LORD Z
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There is little you can do.

You should tell your parents or guardian.

You should also watch over her and try and keep her away from boys, girls, or herself as the case may be.

She may need to see a doctor. This could be hormonal. That is why you probably should tell your mother.

110 times is a lot for a thirteen year old especially if she hasn't been having sex for long. then again I have known girls who had more sex than that.

And oh yeah, she is only a whore if she charges money. The term you are searching for is sl*t.

• 1 decade ago

Ummm, if not a whore than a big liar looking for attention and shock value. Or she has a serious problem that needs to be addressed. Could be along the been abused lines.

Either way I hope she wises up soon.

• 1 decade ago

No, a whore takes money. Your sister is easy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • DeeJay
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Get her to a Doctor. She needs to find out how many diseases she is packing around. No one can be that sexually active without picking up something. Mother needs to know so she can take care of Doctor appt. and therapy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If thats true, you wont be able to stop her. Tell your mom so she can get on some birth control or something. If you dont want to do that, make sure she has plenty of condoms.

• 1 decade ago

Well, your sister is just looking for attention. She needs help soon before she actually does start screwing around. You need to tell someone before she really does get raped or worse.

• 1 decade ago

u cant call her whore, it might be that she loves having sex, did u ever have sex?

• 1 decade ago

well its her choice...you cant really do anything about it. its for sure not right...but you cant really stop her unless you go every place with her and that would be really annoying

• 1 decade ago

Sorry but I think she is a whore , and where her mother when she banging all these people?????????????????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.