Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I bought my boyfriend a pale yellow baby doll satin nightie for his birthday but he doesn't want to wear it.

I had my birthday in June and I bought myself a pale pink baby doll nighty. My boyfriend just loved it and we have spent a many of happy nights together. He even said he loves the nighty so much that sometimes he is a little envious of me. So for his birthday I bought him a pretty babydoll in his size with a satin no sheer finish. But he refuses to wear it. What can I do? He would look so cute in it.

Favorite Answer

you buy another hot under-thingy from like VS or fredricks, tell him if he puts on his, you'll not only put on yours but you'll give him a strip tease/lap dance you've been practicing.. he'll put that thing on faster than you can finish the sentence.

• geftos

Satin Nightie

the keywords of your sentence are:

Pale, Yellow, Baby doll, Satin, Nightie, and Pretty.

Are you noticing a pattern? Most Straight men are very insecure in their sexuality. Also most people aren't going to want to wear the same nightie as thier "girlfriend" unless they are lesbians

I every time spend my half an hour to read this blog's posts daily along with a mug of coffee.

now get him something he really wants or likes ---tell him ur sorry you were joking and move on he really doesnt even like urs but said he did to be nice hun u need to really read between the lines --alot of head will get him to forgive you too

You should be very happy that he does not want to wear it....and if he does you may end up losing him to someone else....get it!!He might look better than you and start being a cross dresser!!!!

he dosn't share your fetish. there is nothing you can do for that, except accept it. my boy dosn't like it rough, I have to accept that. he is too sweet, I'll have to wait for someone bitter to come along. perhaps you'll find a cross dresser somewhere.

tell him he is not alone, all guys wear nighties.

cause they do.

Yeah right.

he was just saying it to make you feel good and complement you not so that you can buy him one