Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What can I do with my date in NYC except watching movies and eating out ?

I have just started to date with a guy. I am a new commer here in NYC.

The problem is that I don't have any idea to go and to do together.

My ex-date always prepared a plan so i didn't need to come up with new ideas for date.

However, my current, new date always askes me "what do you want to do? or "Where do you want to go?

I always say "I don't know."

I know that I should not say "I don't know" but I have no idea. I am always happy as long as I am meeting somebody I like.

Anyway, I really need some good ideas for a better dating.

if I have some ideas, I don't have to say "I don't know" any more and he doesn't have to come up with all ideas by himself for us.

Would you tell me good places or good ideas for us?

Like I said, I am a new commer here in NYC so I would be appreciate if you tell me more detailed information.

Favorite Answer

Go out clubbing.

Here is a suggestion for you when traveling. Do some research online on the city/country you are about to visit. This is NEW YORK CITY we are talking about. If you are bored in NYC, you are not using your imagination.

How about a show on Broadway. Have you ever heard of Times Square? Catch a ballgame at Yankee Stadium perhaps?

Depends on how old you are and where you'd like to go for enjoyment. NYC is a great metropolitan city, and there's so much to do, along with many choices. I, too, prefer a date to be prepared to take me some place. It shows me, he has put thought into taking me out to have a nice time. I am originally from NYC.

Oh my God, if you are a new commer to NYC there is soooooooooooooo much to see and do. Just look on line, perhaps go to a show. I love the city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could just walk the streets day and night in awe and be perfectly content!!! Tell this guy that you are new to the area and see what he can reccommend.

Go to museum, the sex museum.. go to central park in 110th st is beautiful. if you are old enough to drink very nice bars in 14st union square, the village. chinatown is kool it has so much personallity. west 4 in the villige u'll have a good time. if you go for a walk you'll find so many places that are fun and can be romatic at the same time.

go to the last floor of the highest building you can at the darkest hour possible so you can see some stars or at least the dark sky or the dusk (it's beautiful)