Why do people need people?

Some seem not to or pretend not to. I remember not long ago reading about a man who died in his home and no one missed him for 3 years. His car stayed in front of his house. No neighbors seemed to care about where he was. He probably would still be undiscovered if his house hadn't been sold in a sheriffs sale. The person who purchased the house found the body. That is so sad. 3 years!

Favorite Answer

This question brings up a story I heard in a management seminar that I had taken some time ago. An emporer of Sicily some time ago set out an experiment to find out the source of communication and how languages were dirived. He took 8 infants and placed them in a room without any love, support or being spoken to. They were fed and changed, but nothing else to see if they'd develop their own language. Each one of them died within 2 weeks. We all need love and support in order to survive otherwise we have nothing to live for. Everything in life aside from love, food, shelter and water is just an accessory. We only 'want' these items because our generation has made them a necessity for life... Sad society. Sad story about that guy too!

Source(s): My madness

Some people don't feel comfortable around other people. I have agoraphobia, I don't go out of my house unless I have an appointment. Some our neighbors have asked my husband or son if I am okay. Nobody would know if I died if it weren't for my hubby or son.

Source(s): experance

Humans evolved from primates, which lived in groups in order to survive. We still feel a strong pull to band together and form communities in order to make our lives safer, more productive, and more fulfilling. We did not evolve to be alone.

• People need peoples cause that is what the song says. I like cake. Do you like cake. I poop on myself when I eat too much cake. Do you poop yourself? My friend is a poopy people to. His name is Harold. I call him Harold. Do you have a friend named Harold like me. Maybe he is the same Harold. I will ask him if he knows you.I can't tonite cause Harold is asleep. Are you asleep? Yeah I am too. I dream dreams do you dream my dreams. If I see you in my dreams I will say hi remember me, the cake pooper? bye ..

We are social animals who need contact with other humans.

Anyone who pretends they dont is a sad liar.

There is a un-named number of people in the world...if you end up like that dude....uuhh ..im thinking he did something wrong,

Im single now and if I die like that than I did something wrong too!!

Yeah, that's a hell of a story............very sad.........