Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

who thinks this is funny?

earlier someone ws asking about wanting to be a mail ordered bride. it sparked curiosity as to weathr men do this or not. what i foundwas disturbing, but funny.

Favorite Answer

That is sooooo freaking hilarious!!! Thanks for the laughs. None of those guys were attractive at ALL. lmao

Ummm that is disturbing... I have a feeling the ladies are getting the <ahem> short end of the stick.

What's so funny? I am the second guy on the website.

Just kidding. Great site.

No wonder I can't date any women. All of them are flocking to the mail order husbands.

• The pictures look funny.

• ?

I know it's not real , but it is still funny.

(the second bloke , non English speaker , I've seen his photo in another website , he has an enormous belly).

Now you know what guys look like without make-up.

It is funny, and also a little bit scary.

WELL I'm taking my picture down

your own face.when u see in the mirror