Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Are Religious people slow, or are they just mental?

There is a major flaw in your beliefs. The bible was created by man. Therefore we created God, much like Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. Why are you so afraid to let go?

Favorite Answer

There is a major flaw in your beliefs.

"The bible was created by man. Therefore we created God, "

There are also books about the sun. Therefore man made the sun?

"Why are you so afraid to let go?"

How are you such an expert on Christianity?

Have a doctorate?

No, that's not it. You were born with all that knowledge, and then what you did not know, you heard. What an expert.

• A*

You say thinking there is a God is stupid when I say believing some random guy that found an idea someday that everything came from nothing and we all 'evolve' is outrageous. And get your facts right; The Bible is God breathed and is perfect. God works through men sometimes. One day you will understand. I could say a lot more to prove Gods existence, but you wont care and I dont have the time. Open your eyes to the flaws in every other idea avoiding God. You know the truth deep down, just dont want to live up to God. Therefore I shall call you a chicken.

Could you please define "religious people" for us? Do you mean folks who blindly follow some human leader and man-made rituals? Or do you mean those who have a relationship with a being that transcends mere human understanding?

Most people asking this kind of question don't realize there's a difference. But regardless of which group you meant, the major flaw is in your argument. You can't make statements like that without proof to back you up. Sheesh, are you a freshman philosophy major?

The bible was written by man, but it was in Gods plan for them to write it. He had it written so that today since he is no longer present in physical form on earth, we Christians would have a way of knowing Him, drawing closer to him, for guidance, and in times of need. So that all/any could come to know Him

For one i'm not "afraid to let go" i believe that there is a God, Jesus Christ, and a Holy Ghost. I believe they exist because i feel that if he didn't why would we exist. The feeling i get attending church is too strong to be just nothing.

Religious people arent either slow or mental.

There is a god and I think you really need him in your life.

I think you need to read up on information before you say that God was created by man

cool , someone who thinks like me. now dont say that about the easter bunny. everyone hangs on to something i guess. so hard to face the idea that we are all alone in the universe really.

God chose the simple to confound the wise.

Notice its not the Christians with the "slow" mental questions?

just brainwashed/

if you had been taught since age 3 that 30 leg raises a day

would keep the doc away, you'ld have a six pack