Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ur Favourite Team and Ur Prediction on Their Record this Year?

falcons 10-6 and dolphins 10-6

Favorite Answer

Falcons and Dolphins, good choices. Also Panthers 12-4.

Redskins 9-7

i think 'Skins, 'Boys, and Giants will all be very close and it's going to be a tight playoff race at the end. Nobody is running away with this Division. Despite 9-7, I still think the 'Skins make the playoffs and go far, but not the SB.

The Eagles are done. they were only a superpower because the rest of the NFC East sucked during the Eagles reign the past 5 years (except last year). Now that the rest of the Division got some talent, it exposes just how weak the Eagles are. McNabb is way too overrated. He cant handle the big game pressure.

Georgia Tech 10-3

Atlanta Falcons 9-7

University of Florida 12-1

Miami Dolphins 12-4

Born in Vancouver, now live in Mexico City, been a Seahawks fan since Day One.

Finally after 30 years of suffering we have a team. This year they have lost nothing in the off season, with more experience they should be 13-3 and a great shot at going back to the big one!

Carolina Panthers....I'm hoping at least 11 wins...judging by the schedule....I think it's very plausible that they can get 13...but they'll have to REALLY earn a few of those wins.

Green Bay Packers would be my #2 team...they actually have a good shot at 10 wins..the schedule is super easy...like so easy that if anyone were to go 16-0...it'd be the Bears because they have almost an identical schedule :| I hate the Bears...

Go Panthers!!!

Denver Broncos 13 -3

Nebraska Cornhuskers 11-2

• Jon

Cowboys 11-5

Seattle 11-5

Green Bay Packers

Idealy -- 16-0

Reality -- 9-7 or 10-6

GB 9-7 will surprise, lost 5 games by 3 or less last year, lots of injuries, and a -28 turnover margin tells me they weren't as bad as the 4-12 said