Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

What are the first signs of pregnancy?

right now i have very bad stomach cramps, every morning i wake up sick and feel sick through out the day i have been eating a WHOLE lot more than normal and have breast tenderness yet i had my period but it was very odd like going through a tampan every hour .....plz help im VERY confused

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The first signs of pregnancy is normally breast tenderness, morning sickness, and mood swings. You might be the few that has their period while still being pregnant.

• 5 years ago

I idea for certain my interval used to be coming. Saturday and Sunday I had the worst cramps I had felt in years, Monday after no interval I validated and there used to be my optimistic. The cramping persisted however lessened over the following week or so. Good Luck to you!

• 1 decade ago

No you probably have the flu or something unless you noticed un normal pain during sex. If so you probably tore your vagina and you need to quit the tampons becaus if that is the case then the tampon is making it worse.

Source(s): OBGYN doctor intern
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sorry im not sure ask a doctor!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you are perg

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.