Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

What are the first signs of pregnancy?

right now i have very bad stomach cramps, every morning i wake up sick and feel sick through out the day i have been eating a WHOLE lot more than normal and have breast tenderness yet i had my period but it was very odd like going through a tampan every hour .....plz help im VERY confused

Favorite Answer

The first signs of pregnancy is normally breast tenderness, morning sickness, and mood swings. You might be the few that has their period while still being pregnant.

I idea for certain my interval used to be coming. Saturday and Sunday I had the worst cramps I had felt in years, Monday after no interval I validated and there used to be my optimistic. The cramping persisted however lessened over the following week or so. Good Luck to you!

No you probably have the flu or something unless you noticed un normal pain during sex. If so you probably tore your vagina and you need to quit the tampons becaus if that is the case then the tampon is making it worse.

Source(s): OBGYN doctor intern

sorry im not sure ask a doctor!

you are perg