What are the pros and cons of leasing, renting, and rent-to-own in real estate? (investors help me)?

I want to know what is the best methond I can go about making money as an investor. I posted a question earlier on the difference of leasing, renting, and rent-to-own but I didn't mention that I want to know the pros and cons from an real estate investors view. Not from a person who wants to buy the property.... show more I want to know what is the best methond I can go about making money as an investor. I posted a question earlier on the difference of leasing, renting, and rent-to-own but I didn't mention that I want to know the pros and cons from an real estate investors view. Not from a person who wants to buy the property. So what are the pros and cons of leasing, renting and rent-to-own from a investors point of view?