I have a mexican friend who thinks soccer is gay what should i tell him?

my friend thinks soccer is gay and he likes a gay sport called ice hockey. Ice hockey is for girls. His parnets love soccer. They always watch mexican soccer. But he thinks mexican soccer is really gay. I told him to watch the world cup and he said the world cup is boring and also said he rather watch the world cup of poker. I thought its against the law to hate soccer if your mexican. Am i right or wrong? They are soccer police in mexico to make sure everyone is watching soccer 24/7 in mexico right?

Favorite Answer

when he's not looking, stick a broom up his *** and scream "no, this is gay!"

If he doesn't like it then just let it go.It's not like all Mexicans have to like football just because they are stereotyped as soccer maniacs.I have family that is mexican and they know nothing about football but

whatever just let your friend be and don't bother trying to make him fall in love with sport because then he will just end up hating it even more.By the way there are no soccer police in Mexico that would be really weird

tell hikm that he should see soccer and understand the game before that ****** starts trowing away his mexican pride and start. but he has the freedom of speech u know and there are no cops in mexico that makesure u are watching soccer 24/7 because if u dont like it its okay but a mexican wo is really mexican watches soccer. he for then is not a true tarditional mexican.

first don´t be so cliche you a..sh..le not every mexican likes soccer , then , I would like to see you calling an ice hokey full grown canadian team "gay or queer or girlie" to their face

after that´s been cleared you could point out the similarities betwwn ice hockey and soccer (goalies work offense and defense techniques) if you don´t know enough soccer to do that then you´ll have to recognize that not everyone has to fit your round up lil mind

anyway you can always push with lines like "if so many people likes it how could you not"

Source(s): sorry if I´m being mean I just get upset about stuff like that

Tell him to turn American so we can tell him that the reason they don't like soccer is because they suck at it really bad. He thinks exactly like Americans do, they think that the World Cup is nothing because they don't ever win. They only think about NFL, NBA or some other shitty sport that it isn't recognize world wide. Tell him not to be a gaytard!!!

Soccer is for real men, down here in South America soccer players are famous for their sexual relationships with "WOMEN". I must confess I don't know much what happens up there in North America... if the higher latitude the gayer one becomes in soccer? Well, that could be another Y!Answers, all right?

there is no soccer police and if youre friend does't like he's just plain dumb for liking something like ice hockey rather then the most watched sport around the world and smack him for saying it's gay

There is no soccer police and if he doesnt like soccer let him not like soccer just tell him ice hockeys gay and you dont like it

you are not 100% mexican if you don't like soccer

tell him your a loser because soccer is one of the best well known sports in history.if he still doesn't like soccer tell him he is gay because everybody in your school likes soccer.dramatically he will give up ice hockey and like soccer.if he still doesn't like soccer then say your a shame to your family!

Tell him soccer is a game, it doesn't have a sexual preference