Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 decade ago

Does Yahoo! Messenger allow you to add contacts from msn?

I want to start new with yahoo messenger, but I have a problem. All my friends have MSN messenger and I want to know if I can add them, bevcause I tried and i cant!

• Favorite Answer

Yes, they do now.... ITs easy to set up.

You can't Add them to Yahoo Messenger if they're with MSN Messenger. You can only send an Email to them from your Yahoo contact List.

If you want your friends to be added to your Yahoo Messenger,

tell them to signup. Or if you haven't got MSN Messenger, Signup

with Hotmail thats FREE too.

I'm with Both, cause I have some friends that are with Yahoo

and some that are with MSN.

I hope this would help.

• matzen

You possibly can need to send them an invite from Yahoo messenger, which means that they would have got to additionally get a Yahoo messenger. Some areas won't take delivery of a down load of Yahoo messenger. I met a friend who i tried so as to add to Yahoo and the discipline she lives in would not accept it so now i've friends in Yahoo and 1 in MSN..Agony within the butt! Just right luck..Probably you're going to get other solutions with a purpose to support you out more, this is simply from my experience

you could must ship them an invitation from Yahoo messenger, because of this that they could must additionally get a Yahoo messenger. Some locations may not receive a down load of Yahoo messenger. I met a buddy who I attempted so as to add to Yahoo and the field she lives in would not receive it so now I have peers in Yahoo and a million in MSN..anguish within the butt! Good good fortune..might be you'll get different solutions in order to support you out extra, that is simply from my enjoy

you will would desire to deliver them an invitation from Yahoo messenger, meaning that they'd would desire to additionally get a Yahoo messenger. some factors won't settle for a acquire of Yahoo messenger. I met a chum who i attempted to characteristic to Yahoo and the section she lives in does not settle for it so now I actual have buddies in Yahoo and one million in MSN..discomfort interior the butt! sturdy success..possibly you will get different solutions that might actually assist you out extra, this is in simple terms from my journey

You know i think u can't, because yahoo only alove people with yahoo.com, so tell people to download the yahoo is free,or you send them file and is better then msn, msn is boring, yahoo have lot of things.

Wish you all best

:)

last time i went on it said i could when i clicked on someones name to i.m. it said want to add msn messenger contacts for free

Source(s): Yahoo Messenger with Voice

no sry u have to get msn messenger, it is free too tho

ya but you have to have the newest version of yahoo messenger......beta.......but is free too....so just download the new stuff to your computer and then your (as the taco bell commertial would say) GOOD TO GO!

only if they have yahoo as well. sorry stick to msn. yahoo stinks sorry.

• GC

The new version allows you to..Beta with voice.

Source(s): I've added my MSN friends.