The Lotto & Casino slot machines?

The lotto & other Casino machines Yes, they are 2 different things, but it should have the fraud with. THE CASINO SLOT MACHINES: For me every single casino (or most of them) have their machines fixed (or programmed) so nobody can win the award (money) until they decide who can win it, or at least when. What... show more The lotto & other Casino machines

Yes, they are 2 different things, but it should have the fraud with.

THE CASINO SLOT MACHINES:
For me every single casino (or most of them) have their machines fixed (or programmed) so nobody can win the award (money) until they decide who can win it, or at least when. What do you think?

Also, it’s there any possible way to know when or how those slot machines are almost ready to give up the money? Any trick?

THE LOTTO’S
I always I have thought that the national lotteries are ‘programmed’ by the Government for an given date only, so the people spent their money raising the amount of the jackpot.
So, most of them is a fraud.
What do you think?
Update: Are they a fake?
I think they are
Update 2: wow, I have here a couple of friends that really answered my question, so, it's going to be difficult to chose the best answer.
Update 3: What about the reel machine of the three lobsters?
It's there any real possibility? I have the three lobsters up & down, but never in the center aligned... Grrrrr!!

:)