How many people fear the wars breaking out in the Middle East?

Israel- Lebanon, U.S.- Iraq, U.S- Afghanistan, An Iraqi Civil War?, Iran possibly having Nuclear Weapons, Terrorist groups.

So much news and rumors of war have been coming out of the middle east which is a birthplace to the main 3 religions, Christianty Islam and Judaism. Do you fear something is goin to happen? something big? maybe some type of change?

Favorite Answer

All the Arabs and Israelis know is war. If they weren't fighting, they might actually have to think and neither of them is equipped for that

Nope...The bottom line is that if the US were to pull out of Iraq right now the ensuing civil war would occupy Iran (as it vies for control) and Iraq in the same quagmire that the US is in now. Iraq has and still does hate Iran so it'd be in our best intersts to pull the bleep out of there and allow the civil war. So far as Israel goes the picture there is simply the concession of Israel of two things...Jerusalem must be an International Free City like the Hague and thre must be a free and independant Palestine...Of course the other neighbors Syria and Lebanon must concede some territory for that to happen also. In fact that's why Israel is fighting in part to assure that the other side concedes what's necessary for establishment of a free Palestianian state. It's been the Arabic refusal to concede anything even for their own bretheran that has caused the stife there. PEACE!

To tell you the truth,theres always been wars in the Middle east but this one is so significant because its aimed at israel,birth place of christianity.Whats happening in israel is exactly what the bible said would happen. Christ second coming is near, get your life right my friend and be prepared. Do what you have to do be with the lord in eternity.God bless

There have been wars in the Middle East for 8000 years.

What makes me afraid is that it is a degrading soooo fast... Afghanistan.. Iraq.. Lebanon.. Syria.. Iran.. dont you see a common element?? USA ,, even when Israel fight Lebanon,, USA helps!!! is that because destruction is nice? or because Muslims are so called terrorists?!!!

Can we think alittle?

Who is the real terrorist?

is it the USA government who send their people to a far country to be killed ?? or the people in Iraq who try to defend themselves from strangers?

Lots of wars... but who is the real cause????

Lots of children and women to be killed,,,

Lots of destruction... is that peace??

I have no fear with the wars. Everything is just happening like the Bible said it would. The time is just getting closer for Jesus to come. I look forward going Home with my Lord. I put my Faith, and trust in Him.

Yes and it already has, just wait around for the effects of it all and I think more is to come before it gets better. the Arab countries do not want Isreal as a state

There has been war there for 7000 years

I am pretty sure that this is a precursor to the end times. So why should I fear about it? God is in control.

yes I agree with you it is the new middle east where Israel control everything in that region.