Where is the relay that controls the air conditioner speed on my car?

I have a 1998 Grand Prix V6 3800 (not the GT model). I know where the relay box is under the hood, but there are several, and by several, I mean 4 different relays that say something to do with "cool". I've heard of something behind the dash. As of right now, the only speed I have is high, or 5 on... show more I have a 1998 Grand Prix V6 3800 (not the GT model). I know where the relay box is under the hood, but there are several, and by several, I mean 4 different relays that say something to do with "cool". I've heard of something behind the dash. As of right now, the only speed I have is high, or 5 on the dial.
Update: Okay, so replaced the resistor pack. Now my driving lights flash and the air still doesn't work, except on high. I called the dealer and they said to replace the driving light relay (believe that's what it was). So I bought it ($100) and replaced it....Still doesn't work. Could it be a short behind... show more Okay, so replaced the resistor pack. Now my driving lights flash and the air still doesn't work, except on high. I called the dealer and they said to replace the driving light relay (believe that's what it was). So I bought it ($100) and replaced it....Still doesn't work. Could it be a short behind the switch for the air flow selector or somewhere else?