help me out!!! i jst found my n my beloved horoscope dsnt match..wat shld i do??

i m a pisces n my love is n aquarian.

nd i jst came to knw if i marry her it vil gonna affect my futurea lot!!!!

our family belive a lot in dis stuff nd if dey *** to knw dis v wud never b together.

help me out.

wat shld i do???

Favorite Answer

hey swthrt.dont u worry.its not abt stars dear its abt heart which beats for each other.if u n ur darling hav determination in urself then jst dont worry abt anything.the only thing u both need to know is "watever the situations b,how worst the circumstances b,u both will always b with each other".if in future anytime u hav any problem in ur relationship jst b quite n hug each other for 3 mints atleast,promise everything will b al right.secondly abt ur parents ,dear there r lots of way 2 sort out these kundli problems.u can make it correct by consulting pandits n all.anyways dear go ahead.all the best

Sometimes people are really compatible before marriage and since during the first year or so of love, things seem great...so you may want to get married. But honestly, how long have you been dating this guy? If it's been over 3 years, his family likes you and your family likes him then it will work out...and since every marriage has its ups and downs you can just work it out as problems arise. But if you have been together for 1 year or less, then I advice you to follow the stars, because even though you are in love now, your personalities may conflict in the future causing more pain and hurt than happiness and love. You can email me if you want...my family believes in it a lot too...but, if you haven't been with you guy for a long period of time, then I recommend you wait...and see what happens. Because here is the truth, marriage is much more complex than being gf and bf... when you are dating each other, you go on dates, you have mini fights and one person bends more easily just to keep the band wagon moving. But when your married, things aren't always as romantic as the honeymoon period of dating, and if there is a fight or argument, both will be upset and if you are stubborn enough, it will make it harder for you two to get along. Making married life feel like hell, and maybe even a mistake.

If you truly love the person than the sign should not be a hindrance. Plus maybe you ascendents match. Still, my grandparents both are the same sign but still very different persons and happily married for over 30 years.

Hello, read another horoscope it will telll you the complete opposite. If i took notice of my horoscope in different books i would of been married 10 times have dozen kids rich, successful.etc etc.Who is marrying this girl you or you parents you dont need their acceptance your a grown man. Do what you believe.

I'm pisces and my wife is aquarin. We are having relation since last 17 years and We are happily married since last 10 years. Do you need any more proof. Go tell your family. Hold your love's hand and see a bright future in to her eyes.

There is an exception to EVERY RULE!! I also believe in this stuff, but you should know being a believer, that some times people are not what they should be according to their sign. We still have FREE WILL. Good Luck

if u r really liking each other dont let ur signs intefere. nd anyways u shdnt believe in such stupid things jst bcoz ur parent do. tell them u will b happy with her

Source(s): rocky

F*** the horoscopes and marry for love

Mr. Chivalry says, "Believe in what you have built with your partner, not the horoscopes."

Mr. Chivalry has spoken.

Your future looks grim if you don't stay in school and learn how to spell and make a sentence!