Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

OK then..Queen Latifah vs Ben Stiller?? lol?

• Polly
    Favorite Answer

This is a great question! If I go by attitude, the Queen rocks but Stiller has that crazy-as-a-loon thing down. He can do the wicked model looks too. But then Latifah can squint her eyes a teensy bit to show she knows your number. Stiller's built like granite when you do get a glimpse, but Queen Latifah has street savvy. They both have great comic timing. Hey, someone should cast them in a film together, I wonder how that energy would come off. Hey, I'm going to go now and write a script for them.

Oh, to answer the question, I think Stiller would be a gentleman and Latifa would be a lady. They would agree to disagree if anything. But I wonder who would have the last word?

Queen Latifah!!

Queen

Johnny Depp.... basically think of of each and every movie this guy has ever made and how nicely he has portrayed his character to a "T" he's surprising! Orlando bloom.. has extra looks than something, Ben Stiller is humorous :) so which you recognize him by using fact the comedian variety. Adam Sandler is regular for his outbursts of rage yet additionally humorous.. those are all signature actors, they are regular for something. Johnny Depp is regular to be unique

Well i admire both but i like Ben Stiller.

• depends ben stiller for comedy

• LORD Z

Ben would be all over that stuff. She would die laughing as he did his version of "I like big butts". Classic

Neither. Humor is too over the top for me.