Kate asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who's Line Is It Anyway?

There was a guest on there and I've only seen him on there twice. He has black hair, its kind of long, and his name is Jeff. Does anyone know his last name or anything about him?

I think he's hot, but my dad said he was gay. (Most gay's are) But my dad is a redneck, so you get the idea. What do you think?

Geez, assholes, I thought he was funny and I wanted to know his last name. Sorry I asked!

Thanks to everyone who actually answered my question!

To everyone else, I'm reporting abuse.

Wayne Brady rocks!

Favorite Answer

I think you might be talking about Jeff Davis.

"Jefferson Bryan Davis (born October 6, 1973 in Los Angeles, California) is an American comedian. He is most famous as a guest star on the improv comedy show Whose Line Is It Anyway? He also appears in Drew Carey's Green Screen Show. He is most famous for his impressions of Christopher Walken and Jeff Goldblum in the Whose Line game "Questionable Impressions". He was also used quite a bit in the singing games.

[edit]

Biography

Jeff Davis, a multi-talented actor/comedian, raised in Southern California, started his acting career at the tender age of 4 at the Groundlings Theater in Hollywood, playing Linus in You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown. On opening night, he threw up on his director.

Davis started in commercials when he was 4 years old, and at age 11 was cast as Louis in the Broadway production of The King and I with Yul Brynner. On the opening night, Yul Brynner threw up on him. A national tour followed and, after 750 performances, Davis returned home to attend school.

Davis began performing with various improv troupes and soon landed a recurring role on the improv series Whose Line Is It Anyway? His comedic timing won over comedian Steve Martin and the other producers of The Downer Channel, earning Davis a spot in the cast of the comedy sketch/reality series in 2001. He also has appeared on the television series The Norm Show, The Drew Carey Show and The WB's The Jamie Kennedy Experiment. Davis appeared in the acclaimed telefilm Tuesdays With Morrie and was a series regular on Happy Family, opposite Christine Baranski and John Larroquette, in the fall of 2003.

Davis currently resides in Los Angeles and he currently tours with the Improv All Stars alongside fellow Whose Liners; Drew Carey, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Chip Esten, Brad Sherwood, Kathy Kinney, Julie Larson, Jonathan Magnum, Sean Masterson, and Greg Proops. Davis has also been part of two USO tours.

Davis is also fluent in speaking the Spanish language."

Geez, braingamer is right. Its Jeff Davis, but you got the whole biography from him.

Jeff Davis.

I agree. He was very under-used on that show. He is tremendously funny, can sing rather well, and does absolutely great impressions.

Source(s): Personal TV trivia knowledge and personal opinion

sorry i dont watch that show but u no if your dad is a redneck r not try looking for the show online

yeah, i think jeff is cute, too (and dresses well). and he's real funny!

also like brad and chip--love it when they're singing with wayne. never liked almost all the female comics they guest :(

DOOBYDOOBYDOOBYDOOBYDOO.w00t whos line rocks i love episode with steven colbert they did all the newscaster scits give it up to steven colbert!!!!

gurl, **** all those rude *** people, i dont blaim you for askin- but i dont know his name, sorry- but hey , i love that show!!! wayne brady is my man!!!! HOLLA AT YO GURL**

I LOVE THAT SHOW BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM IN IT!!!

SORRY I COULD NOT HELP :-(

G0oD LuCK

What kind of stupid question is that?

Source(s): Get a life

what type of question is this anyway?