I need some motivation for the gym!!!! help me!!?

i was 172 lbs and recently lost 24 lbs. i love it!!! i wanna get to my goal of 130lbs. only prob is, im putting off the gym for other things like hanging with the girls, getting my hair/nails done, working extra hours, and getting a full load of classes at school next semester. on my lunch breaks at work i... show more i was 172 lbs and recently lost 24 lbs. i love it!!! i wanna get to my goal of 130lbs.

only prob is, im putting off the gym for other things like hanging with the girls, getting my hair/nails done, working extra hours, and getting a full load of classes at school next semester. on my lunch breaks at work i always walk around the neighborhood to get some excercise in ( i have an office job so i sit all day!)

before, i was pumped about the gym, (ide even go at 1030ish at night, when i would have to work at 6am the next morning. (i was a gym freak!) im not fat, i have a lot of muscle, and i can describe myself as "thick".... I have a big behind and 34dd breasts. thing is, i just hate the excess fat around my hips and lower belly. it doesnt look very bad, but i wish it was gone!!! it has gotten smaller since i started working out, but to me, it looks the same. People are "wowed" by my weightloss and tell me i look sooo good!

HOw can i get my butt back in the gym??