What ever happened to Aaron Carter????

Wat happened to him.. how come you dont see him in magazines.. anymore??

Favorite Answer

My guess would be he is about to come out of the closet along with everyone else...until that media bonanza happens you can look here...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004809/

Well ever since he cheated on Lindsay Lohan with Hilary Duff and his mom stealing from him he just sort of drowned. I dont really mind because he wasnt really that cute or good singer anyways.

I think the main reason is that nobody really wants to have anything to do with him (music producers etc) since he totally ruined his image when he cheated on lindsay.

The main reason that he was famous in the first place was beacuse his brother nick was in the backstreet boys and that helped him get a record deal.

Glad we don't see him anymore. He was a dam faq. I swear, I think everyone came to their senses and decided not to let Aaron Carter appear on magazines or t.v. He was such an imbecile and didn't even make good music or nothing!

He came out of the closet so no one like him anymore.

• aaron carter is a regular on summerland

Source(s): the "n"
  • Eva

better question: what happened to Saturday Night his cd that was supposed to be released over a year ago?

well when his mom put word i his paragraph that he was on crack and then she was put in jail and then he had to bust her out and when all the comotion got out well lets just say tha he kissed his career good bye

.He's on the fast track to oblivion, with a little help from family dysfunction

he hit puberty and no longer had his cute little boy looks that made him so popular when he was younger...funny how that happens to so many child celebrities....

Because he came and got it LOL! Get it?