shirley temple cocktail drink?

how do you make a shirley temple coctail drink. even though it is non-alcoholic what is good to put in it to make it alcoholic?

Best Answer

The Naughty Shirley Temple

- 1 oz Grenadine

- 1 tbsp(s) Lime Juice

- 1-2 shot(s) Vodka

- 1/2 glass with Orange Juice

- 1/2 glass with 7-Up, Sprite or Ginger ale

- garnish with marchino cherry and/or orange slice

• Swirly

A Shirley Temple is Ginger ale with Grenadine .

A Roy Rogers is Coca-Cola with Grenadine.

Vodka or Rum in the drink will taste good.

It's just usually grenadine and 7 Up or gingerale. . . . . .But if you add alcohol it's no longer a shirley temple. . .you could add anything you wanted like, maybe rum or something, but again. . .it defeats the purpose. If you like the flavor of a shirley temple just look for alcoholic drinks involving grenadine because that's the main flavor.

Shirley Temple is made with ginger ale, grenadine and the most important cherry. Try it with Southern Comfort it adds a little spice.

Okay use sprite or 7 up and grenadine you don't want to alcohol in it it wouldn't be a shirley temple. If you want a good drink thats similar to a shirley temple try a tequilla sunrise that has tequilla orange juice and grenadine its great!!!

I love Shirley Temple the drink and the person!!!!!

Fill the glass with ice, fill with 7-up and add a little grenadine and top with a cherry and orange slice. Stir and serve.

To make it an alcoholic drink, you will need to add either vodka or tequila.

Source(s): .

It is 7up and Grenadine, but I did have it once at home where I put a shot of Amaretto in it. It tastes alot like the cherries I loved in them when I was little. It did make it sort of brown rather than pink, but it tasted good.

Vodka maybe...you can mix that with anything. It would just be like vodka and 7 with a splash of cherry...sounds ok

• chris

7up and grenadine syrup is a Shirly Temple. Why ruin it with alcohol?