Would you tell anyone if you had a PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY?

I mean, if you had ANY type of "super" ability, would you tell anyone?

If you would, who?

And why?

You know, there are people with extraordinarily good memories, but it has been proven that no one has photographic memory.

Case in point: http://www.slate.com/id/2140685/

Favorite Answer

Nope, I wouldn't tell anyone.

Wouldn't want to stand apart from everyone else.

Would just want to be left alone.

A photographic memory is not a super ability. I have a partial photographic memory, and it's really helpful. If I had a real super ability, what I would do and who I would tell would really depend on the ability.

I DO have photographic memory...really I don´t like to go around yelling it but what´s the problem of saying it if it´s true? Of course I hate people who envy others but u should consider that everyone has abilities, but not many develop them properly

It would honestly depend on the ability - if it were so amazing (like being able to fly, or controlling the weather) that the government would suddenly become verrrry interested in me, I would definitly keep quiet. If it were something smaller, say the ability to read minds, or move things with my mind, I might tell people to show off just a little bit ;) .

I'd have a very hard time keeping that a secret. I'd tell my husband and those in my close circle. It would be smarter to keep it a secret, but it would be hard not to show off the ability and use it for good. I'd love to have psychic abilities.

I kind of have photographic memory. I can remember more stuff than the average person.

I do have a photographic memory. I just can't find any film for it.

Doesn't everyone have a photographic memory?

i actually have a photographic memory. its just my way of remembering things. for example...to remember phone numbers i have to look at a keypad...

Not me, I love to boast and show off. I would get kicked out of a superhero legue