what do the SEC philippines require if partnership is dissolved but not terminated?

2 Answers

  • AvantG
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You will need to submit articles of dissolution and BIR tax clearance. The fee is P500 for dissolution of partnership.If you have plans of continuing the business with a different partner then submit the Amended Articles of Partnership and a separate Deed of Assignment of partnership interest, letter of withdrawal of partner or affidavit of death of partner, and Registration Data Sheet.

  • 1 decade ago

    Try browsing the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines in www.gov.ph.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.