~ asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Israel / Lebanon war?

what is going on in Israel and Lebanon? why are they fighting? whats the reason behind this? what can we or I do stop the war?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hezbollah attacked Israel.Israel responded.Don't stop it as long as 1 terrorist is still alive.Demand every one stay out and let Israel wipe out the terrorist

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Hi.

I want to make everything clear cause the media in USA and Israel are hiding the truth.

I live in Lebanon. the truth is that Hezbollah kidnapped 2 soldiers from the LEBANESE TERRITORY, to negotiate on exchanging them for some of the 1000+ Lebanese prisoners.

So Israel saw it as an opportunity to start the war and began to hit the airports, bridges, ports, highways, roads, mobile phone services, Internet services, hospitals, civilian houses...........

They say that Hezbollah is firing missiles from these buildings.

It is a absolute lie cause the type of missiles they're firing at Israel cannot be fired from buildings cause the hole building will collapse ( an Israeli expert said that ).

So what they are really doing is that they are killing civilians and destroying all the infra structure ( the estimated damage cost is 10+ billion dollars) so that Lebanon will return to the dark ages.

Oh.. i forgot to tell you something... for all of you that think that Israel did some warnings before it attacked the civilians: Israel told the civilians of a city to escape from the city, they gave them 2 hours but as soon as the people got out, they started shooting at them and approx. 15 people died.

• 1 decade ago

This is part of a war that has been going on since Israel became a state in the 1940s. Israel with the support of the international community stole the land from Palestine's. The Palestinians and other Arabs have never accepted the State of Israel.

The solution is a new democratic state for all people living in the area based on fairness, justice, equity and tolerance.

• 1 decade ago

Officially, it is not the Lebanese government or people, it is Hezbollah. Hezbollah is a radical Islamic militant group in lebanon. They are believed to be a proxy army of Iran and Syria.

Muslims are comitted to seeing Israel destroyed so Hezbollah attacked Israel and killed 8 soldiers and kidnapped 2.

Some theorists believe that Iran ordered Hezbollah to begin the conflict to divert attention away from their nuclear ambitions. This theory has merit because Iran has been under pressure from the UN and international community to stop enriching uranium. Most believe that Iran is developing a nuclear bomb. Iran denies it. Personally, I believe they are.

There's nothing you can do to stop the war. Neither Hezbollah or Israel are interested in stopping just yet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

To progress to the new world order, USA needs to be destroyed as a superpower (no laughing you Chinese, you won't be far behind on this agenda), as the fundamental christians will tell you: for JC to return, the Israelis need to return home then have a local war and get their behinds kicked. It's not Jewish people who are a problem in the world today - it's the Zionists (including those damned neo-cons). NOT using 'wikipedia' cos it's more biased than the Daily Mail or Fox news, I'd recommend you view the below link:

• 1 decade ago

this war is a precursor to other wars. if you notice ever sense Israel became a state it has fought many wars. a lot of country's including our own are at war in the middle east. ever sense written records it has been so. it seems that everybody wants something someone else has.

how to stop it is another matter. the best way is to withdraw support from both sides. no money they can't fight except with clubs,or rocks.

Source(s): common sense
  • 1 decade ago

"The pattern of attacks shows the Israeli military’s disturbing disregard for the lives of Lebanese civilians. Our research shows that Israel’s claim that Hezbollah fighters are hiding among civilians does not explain, let alone justify, Israel’s indiscriminate warfare."

Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch

http://www.payvand.com/news/06/aug/1047.html

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Israel have made so many enemies in the Middle East since they forced themselves upon the Palestinians that we now have successive generations, like the survive rs of the latest atrocities, who will be willing to attack Israel in retaliation. the only solution now is remove one or the other from the region, and I think that it will have to be the Israelis.

• 1 decade ago

The origins of that particular conflict goes waaaaaaaay back to the time the Muslims armies under Umar ibn al-Khattāb conquered Jerusalem in the early 7th century...

Since then the Israelites and Arabs have never been friendly...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its simple more mad muslims all these people are the same there land is so holly that they want to murder each other for it everyone of the countries involved are as bad as their neighbours alah this and alah that I ****-NG HATE RELIGION it is always involved in some war around the world why do all these religious idiots always have to look for a higher being alah or god or whatever they want to call it ... religion is man made and the biggest money making industry in the world ,,,

zombie:)

• 1 decade ago

if you really wanna know what israel has done to lebanon plz visit the following site:http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.org

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.