Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

I need urgent answer from economy related people?

What are the important pressure groups that interfere interpret and influence that rules and regulation, procedures related ot human resource practices?

Favorite Answer

in addition to what is saied by the person above:

Globalization with its institutions like World Bank, WTO can play a serious role in HRM practices as they all have come with challenges that required high competitiveness and productivity and globally accepted goods and products which in turn require high skilled employees and innovated personnel.

I am not quite sure I understand your question...however labor unions, legislation, employees and groups relating to individuals with protected characteristics (re gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, age etc) all play very important roles in HR related issues. Also in terms of economy if the job market is in a stressful position/ too little jobs for the particular market..then this can also have a large impact...hope it helps