Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜託! 請高手大大幫忙翻譯成英文!

拜託高手幫忙翻譯成英文 ! (不要翻譯機或是線上翻譯的) 謝謝!

很高興收到你的來信, 也很高興聽到你和你的事業一切都很順利.

我一切都好, 生活過的充實且愉快. 請不用擔心.

我非常了解事業對你而言的重要性, 所以我不會因為你晚回信或是沒有回信而生氣. 請不要因此而感到抱歉. 我也經常想起你, 希望你一切順利愉快.

忙碌工作之餘,也請注意身體健康喔!! 保重 & 保持聯絡!!

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm glad to receive your mail and to hear that you and your career are both going well.

我一切都好, 生活過的充實且愉快. 請不用擔心.

i'm good and having a fulfilled and pleasant life. Therefore, don't worry about me.

我非常了解事業對你而言的重要性, 所以我不會因為你晚回信或是沒有回信而生氣. I definately understand the importance of your career to you, so i won't get mad if you don't reply to me or reply late.

請不要因此而感到抱歉. 我也經常想起你, 希望你一切順利愉快.

Please don't feel sorry for that. i often think of you aswell, and i hope that everything's going well with you.

Take care of yourself while you're busy at work! Take care and keep in touch!

供你參考囉!

Source(s): myself
  • 1 decade ago

我一切都好, 生活過的充實且愉快. 請不用擔心.

I am happy to receive your mail, and feel good to learn everything about you goes smooth, I am fine, don't worry about me.

我非常了解事業對你而言的重要性, 所以我不會因為你晚回信或是沒有回信而生氣.

I know very much the importance of your business, so I will not be angery just because you reply late or do not reply me.

請不要因此而感到抱歉. 我也經常想起你, 希望你一切順利愉快.

And don't feel sorry for it, please. I always miss you, hope everything around you is successful.

Eventhough you are busy most of the time, take good care of your health and keep in touch.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.