? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜託! 請高手大大幫忙翻譯成英文!

拜託高手幫忙翻譯成英文 ! (不要翻譯機或是線上翻譯的) 謝謝!

很高興收到你的來信, 也很高興聽到你和你的事業一切都很順利.

我一切都好, 生活過的充實且愉快. 請不用擔心.

我非常了解事業對你而言的重要性, 所以我不會因為你晚回信或是沒有回信而生氣. 請不要因此而感到抱歉. 我也經常想起你, 希望你一切順利愉快.

忙碌工作之餘,也請注意身體健康喔!! 保重 & 保持聯絡!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

很高興收到你的來信, 也很高興聽到你和你的事業一切都很順利.

I'm glad to receive your mail and to hear that you and your career are both going well.

我一切都好, 生活過的充實且愉快. 請不用擔心.

i'm good and having a fulfilled and pleasant life. Therefore, don't worry about me.

我非常了解事業對你而言的重要性, 所以我不會因為你晚回信或是沒有回信而生氣. I definately understand the importance of your career to you, so i won't get mad if you don't reply to me or reply late.

請不要因此而感到抱歉. 我也經常想起你, 希望你一切順利愉快.

Please don't feel sorry for that. i often think of you aswell, and i hope that everything's going well with you.

忙碌工作之餘,也請注意身體健康喔!! 保重 & 保持聯絡!!

Take care of yourself while you're busy at work! Take care and keep in touch!

供你參考囉!

Source(s): myself

很高興收到你的來信, 也很高興聽到你和你的事業一切都很順利.

我一切都好, 生活過的充實且愉快. 請不用擔心.

I am happy to receive your mail, and feel good to learn everything about you goes smooth, I am fine, don't worry about me.

我非常了解事業對你而言的重要性, 所以我不會因為你晚回信或是沒有回信而生氣.

I know very much the importance of your business, so I will not be angery just because you reply late or do not reply me.

請不要因此而感到抱歉. 我也經常想起你, 希望你一切順利愉快.

And don't feel sorry for it, please. I always miss you, hope everything around you is successful.

忙碌工作之餘,也請注意身體健康喔!! 保重 & 保持聯絡!!

Eventhough you are busy most of the time, take good care of your health and keep in touch.