what's your favorite festival or holiday?

christmas???

new years??

birthdays??

mardi gras??

4th july??

and why?

Best Answer

Thanksgiving. It's just about eating lots of good food and being thankful for having the things you've got. No presents, fireworks, or other gimmicks, just good food.

Christmas

Halloween.

This is my favorite because of all the great parties that people have. Plus, it was my favorite when i was a kid. I didn't grow up with much money so Halloween was a great time to get candy that we couldn't afford.

Samhain(halloween)

Chanukkah

Namaste! I love the annual Hare Krishna festival in San Francisco. Why? I LOVE KRISHNA - that's why (and the dancing and the vegetarian food and all the Hare Krishnas)! :D OM SHANTI

• ?

Christmas - Happiness is in the air

Thanksgiving & Easter (Ressurection Day)

The Only true Christian holidays observed in the U.S.

Christmas. It was the holiday that our family celebrated together

not my favorite but very fun for the family ....Pro -Football Hall of fame week ! ( ohio ) its going on now and always so much fun !parades and fire works , rib burn offs and rides for the kids , concerts and lots and lots of Pro football players in town !!! of course the HOF game ( raiders and eagles this year )