Epilator for Men ?

I'm a very hairy man, and I tried waxing, and it is too painful for my skin, I've tried shaving, but it grows back fast. What about the Epilators? How good can they be with hairy men? Do I need to shave my chest first to use the Epilator so it will be easier? With time, are they worth it? And maybe, the... show more I'm a very hairy man, and I tried waxing, and it is too painful for my skin, I've tried shaving, but it grows back fast.

What about the Epilators? How good can they be with hairy men? Do I need to shave my chest first to use the Epilator so it will be easier? With time, are they worth it? And maybe, the best option?

Is there any men that can speak the experience with the product, and anyone willing to recommend one? (The one with 36 tweezers seems to do the most hard work for picking thick hair)
0