What does it mean when your phone doesnt work?

my mama said when she tried to call my cingular cell phone it said "i'm sorry all circuits are busy now, please try again later" and before that it gave her that noise ( duhh nuh nuh) like my phone is cut off from not paying the bill. Then when i call "network busy" is on the screen. Its... show more my mama said when she tried to call my cingular cell phone it said "i'm sorry all circuits are busy now, please try again later" and before that it gave her that noise ( duhh nuh nuh) like my phone is cut off from not paying the bill. Then when i call "network busy" is on the screen. Its like i cant make or receive calls.
Update: MY BILL IS PAID TO YOU SLOW FOLKS!!!! And i do call my cell from my home phone, thats how i know it's still actin up. I know my bill is paid cuz they wouldnt wait 2 weeks to tell me