Have you ever drank Coke or Pepsi from a glass bottle?

It tastes better that way.

• lou
    Favorite Answer

yes and you are correct!

it tastes better because if you are drinking coke from a glass bottle, you are probabbly not drinking coke made in the US, so there is a big chance that this coke is sweetened with cane sugar instead of the infamous high fructose corn syrup. So, there you have it! Peace!

• teashy

Yeah. I remember getting the little coke bottles from one of those vending machines where you open the long skinny door and you couldn't get one out unless you put your money in. But it sure was fun trying! It absolutely tastes better. Boy am I starting to get old, lol.

yes, it does. and in fact, when we are not on a long trip, but just have that for refreshment, we prefer beverages in glass bottles only. That really keeps it cool for a longer time, and the way the really cold drink flows out of the glass bottle..little bit at a time. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...it sure does tastes good, unlike the PET bottle, where it just gushes out and does not give you time to savor that, and if you drink slowly, it looses the fizz due to warmth.

Source(s): experience ;)

I have but, I steer away from dark sodas. I dont remember the details as to how...but a doctor told my grandmother that coke ate out the lining of her stomache. And the same fate had befallen my mother who drinks pepsi religiously. I dont why that happens though.

I have, I do think that it tastes much better that way. We used to go to a restaurant that served them in bottles, so cold that they got all frosty on the outside.

Yes, back in the day when you could buy 6-packs od pepsi in bottles. yummy.. tastes much better!

Yes. And you can still but it that way. Try Latin food stores or your local food mart. We have the bottling company here so its always available in glass bottles.

Source(s): the super market

Yes. In addition to the cleaner taste, I kind of like the nostalgia as well.

Oh yeah it tasted way better more gas or soemthing!! also can soda tasted better than bottle soda. I never ever buy 2 liter sodas cuz they are so nasty!!!!

Yes a long time ago, and it does taste better, I remember them 16 oz Long necks