Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 1 decade ago

Wat Is Your Favorite Board Game Chess, Checkers, Or Life??

Favorite Answer

Are those the only options? Because I'd much rather pick Go. But from that list, Chess I suppose. Or would it's predecessor, Chaturanga, count? And since I seem to be on a role here, how about Risk? Or it's most recent incarnation, Risk Godstorm? Still, if I had to pick one for strategy, mental exercise, and it's almost mediative qualities, I'd have to pick Go.

In my oppinion it is checkers. I play on a chess team and I have attended several checkers ty's. Therefore, I know about both games and to me checkers is more exciting and requires more "true" thinking. Chess in based primarily on intuition and therefore the moves are made mostly by illimunation, but checkers is based on pure thaught and less, though still a lot, on positioning. Despite these facts, It really comes down to what games "you" like the best, and to my experience most people like chess more.

Chess

Chess is great. Checkers or life are obviously a little more exciting but chess it feels like there is more at stake with each move. My vote goes to Chess.

Source(s): what the hell do I know since you rock and I don't. Great name!!

It depends on who I am playing against. If it is with my family, I would pick life because more people can play at once. If it is for competition purposes, I would pick chess. And if it were with a young child, I would pick checkers because it is easy to learn.

Life

i say checkers. but that might be because i have no idea how to play chess and i never got into life. i did play it on the compute tho, that was fun.... but im siding with checkers.

Hands down, Chess.

Chess a game of skill. The game is always new and different.

Out of those 3 I like Life the best.