do you think Persian (Iranian) people are smart ?

I've been to Iran for 2 times and I found out that people are really smart !! it's hard to study there bc it's so competitive with a bunch of geniuses !!

PLEASE....don't talk about the government !! for god's sake !! I'm fed up with this !

Favorite Answer

Yes, I think that Iranian people are smart.

What ever community is deeply rooted with its culture / values, it really comes out to be a smart one. Only condition is that it should not imitate any other style but remain true to its values. After all when one is close to one's conscience, actually he is closest to the God, which is Perfection, really.

it's hard to study there bc , because they cann't teach .

yes , they are so smart , it better to say , we are so smart . I am Iranian .

As with anyone, if they apply themselves they can be smart.

Yea They are really Clever.

Source(s): I;m persian

Just like anywhere in this world,some are some aren't..=)

you are right they are bunch of geniuses-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------but their spl. is TERRORISM ----------- i think this is the best answer