What do you think would have happened in Iraq . . .?

. . . if the 2003 invasion had never taken place?

Please don't try and figure out my position and respond to it. I haven't given my position!

I'm just curious.

Thanks.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Saddam would have kept dealing with France in oil for food and eventually used the WMDs that France took back and bombed our a$$es.

We should have invaded much earlier, but Bush gave him to much time to smuggle the out the weapons

Hey Mr.Bilal_Akbar

...................../´¯/)

...................,/¯../

.................../..../

........./``/´¯/'---'/´¯¯`•¸

......../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

…........\.............. _.•´

.............\..............(

...............\.............\.

• 1 decade ago

well it is pretty hard to say what would happen. it is not only the invasion that will change the world but it is if the US would not interfere.

we all know that there is more than one reason for the US to invade Iraq.

1) the Oil

2) 9/11

and there are more.

but all these reasons where underneath and the truth was spun into weapons of mass destruction and then freeing the Iraqi people.

Iraq was dormant at the time but in some way the United states have created rumors that saddam would attack Kuwait. that was the only reason in my opinion Kuwait agreed on letting the US soldiers to enter Iraq.

thinking from the Iraqi perspective, they wouldn't have invaded Kuwait at that time 13 years after a devastating g lose and a wake u call for Kuwaitis. do u know that after the invasion in 1990 more than 200 soldiers(comparing the numbers before that is more than 100% increase) graduate yearly out of the military academy. so Kuwait is much stronger.

if the US did not interfere or invade Iraq the gas prices in America would pretty much stay the same. and Syria would not be accused with unfair treatment to the people, and it hold weapons of destruction. that would keep the Syrian powers in Lebanon.

thus Israel would not be attacking Lebanon, killing more than 500 people. and we would be living in a much peaceful world.

that is one perspective, and who really knows what would have happened.

• 1 decade ago

If people of Irag could have killed Sadam on their own and bring freedom to all , i think Irag would 've have the chance to be somewhat normal country ( with the help of other nations, offcourse ).

World would be a better place without Sadam and his deal with Bush and who knows who else. So many lives would be spared . Maybe the American people would recognize what an asshole they have for a president ( though even this war hasn't help them decide that ! )! Osama would still try to **** America and I wish he had done a better job in the first place! Maybe terrorists all over the world wouldn't kill so many innocent people! Maybe all the world would figure out that this was just a war for the oil and that it will just go on and on and on !

• 1 decade ago

1 Saddam would be in power

2 Osama would be mad (he HATES Saddam)

3 There would be more Iraqis in the world

4 There would be more Americans in the world

5 Kerry would be president (as Bush shamelessly used his war in Iraq to get re-elected)

6 There would be no war in Lebanon (as Kerry would tell the Israelis to stop)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Saddam Hussein would have been ruling the state as usual.

The daily bomb blasts, which are killing innocent people, would not have occurred.

Many families in US would not have lost their beloveds.

• Sue
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There would be millions more casualties to the people in that country due to the sadistic nature of Sadam

• 1 decade ago

We did what needed to be done.

Mr.Bilal_ Akbar is a prime example of the type of Islamic terrorism that needs to be wiped out.

• 1 decade ago

they might be successful already in creating a super bomb.

• 1 decade ago

no thing will be change , just more people will killed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.