Girls, do you spank your girlfriend with or without her panties? Is it for being naughty with another girl?

Being perfectly honest, my fetish is to watch two beautiful females making love. I believe two women making love are actually performing beautiful art.

Favorite Answer

"Beautiful art"? Well, as excuses go that's not a bad one. Me kinky? No, no - I'm an art lover!

Well, my friends and I will sometimes give each birthday spanks, but that is usually not on the bare bottom.

A few times I was spanked by a housemate just for fun, but that was because we were under the influence and without boyfriends... but there was no girl on girl artwork afterwards... sorry, it was just for fun.

Guys like you make me sick! but really I'm tiered of being asked if someone could watch. This is my love life and this is something between us two... not many would let someone just sit in and watch! it's sick when you love someone!

I spank her 'cause it makes her wet.

WIthout her panties.

She likes to have her equipment between her thighs whipped with my 4 foot small whip. THAT makes her wet....

tom

Are you groovy to spanking honey.

What do you say to a question like this except.....wow.

Dude, wrong site for porn.

Get your freak on there buddy!!!

lesbians are the best!

are you being pervy?