Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Only true soccer fans please no morons...what do you think on the latest odds on Arsenal to win listed below;?

7/1 for Premier League;

11 / 2 for FA cup;

14/1 for Champions league

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Very fair odds...think I will try a treble. is that over 500/1?

• 1 decade ago

9/1 Premier League

15/3 FA Cup

6/1 League Cup

20/1 Champions League

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that Chelsea would win the Premiership and Champions League.

Arsenal may win the FA Cup, if Liverpool or Man Utd have nothing to do with it....

PS, What if Chelsea win all three...?

• 1 decade ago

to be honest with you i really think Liverpool are going to give Chelsea the hardest time. Look at the signings. they might not be 40 or 50m pound signings like chelsea but their fast and have great skill. i think arsenal have got the best chance out of the english clubs in the champions league and liverpool in the fa cup or league cup.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Chelsea will win the Premier League

• Gail
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Probably ManYoo, they are red and they at least (like us) have a history. Chelsea pretty much didn't exist before the Russian empire ruined the league!

• 1 decade ago

i think Arsenal will take all 3 titles as they are the best in the whole lide world...... They are on top form now and thier midfield is better the ever so what can stop them?

And are you one of their fan???

• 1 decade ago

well i think they will come 2nd behind chelsea in prem i think they hav better starting 11 then man u n lpool, fa cup its between gunners n the blues i think that got to b their best chance of winning ne thing this cuming season, champo league they mite go to the quarter final but i dont think they will do as well as last season!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ARSENAL !!!!!!!!!!!!! Treble !!! : )

If you are talking about betting odds. All looks tempting !

I will buy all 3, and if Arsenal win any ( i know they can do it !!! ), i win !!!!!!! : )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.