Electronic Engineers plz help me?

I am second class engineering graduate specalising in electronics, I am not getting any jobs due to poor percentage. Actually what is better step to be take n for better future. Plz help me out

Favorite Answer

I'm going into my senior year as an Electrical Engineer working as an intern for Eaton Corp. There is an abudant amount of jobs for electrical engineering, almost all appliances deal with an electric part, so naturally someone has to know what there doing. It might be where your located, cause some places do not have many jobs. If your from the US, a lot of the jobs are going oversees which definelty hurts our economy as well. But I would tell you to keep looking,, and if you don't find something, maybe try completling a science or mathematics major since you should have most of those credits, and look for a job in that area.

if you come to my country, you will immediately land a job and get a six figure income. being a rapidly developing country, IT professionals are on high demand.

think of relocating.

• Marcos

Well...if u have good communication skills...then try for BPO's...

if u have interest in networking...then u can do some courses like CCNA..CWNA...etc...and get a job.

GOOD LUCK>