Do you think JK rownling is going to kill Harry Potter?

J.K. Rownling....I can't type today..lol

What's with rownling....ROWLING

It's sad- Some authors choose to kill their fictional characters not to allow others to continue writing after the original author is dead.

I would like James Bond to die though.

• Gersin
    Favorite Answer

I heard so.Anyway, Severus is my favorite

As much as I don't like it, I think it is totally possible that J.K. Rowling might kill off Harry. If you remember the article, she said that there is a good side to killing off your main character. When she is dead and gone, no one will be able to come back and write Harry because he already died; it would be satisfactory to know that no one will come back and take over you masterpiece.

Here is a list of people besides Harry that I think might perish.

Ron: Besides being Harry's best mate, we haven't really seen him prove himself in times of danger and battle. He showed his strengths back in Book 1 when during the giant chess match during the hunt for the Philosopher's Stone. There is a theory that Ron will sacrifice himself for Harry in the final match against Voldemort.

Pettigrew: Do I have to explain it? Let's see... He betrayed the Potters, he helped Voldemort get his body back, and is an all-around bad guy. I think it's time to go, and that the life-debt that he has to Harry will be involved somehow.

Draco: I think that apart from being "bad", Draco is really a tragic character. His family are Death Eaters. He's got a lot to live up to. I got the kind of feeling that he was forced in the Book 6 to serve Voldemort. All the stress he underwent, the frustration, the anxiety... I mean, the poor boy was misguided. Remember that he is only about 17. People can make horrible mistakes when they are at that age. Unfortunately in Draco's case, it might cost him his life. He's in too deep.

Professor Trelawney: I think there is a possibility of her death in Book 7. She's always predicting how people will die, and seeing strange, dark omens everywhere. I think that is a kind of subtle foreshadowing. She sees death everywhere, why can't it be hers? I just wonder how this would play out, and how important it would be to the actual plot.

Percy: Hmm... Anyone sure which side he is really on?

Who will get a reprieve? (JKR said in a very recent interview that she gave a certain character a reprieve from dying) I have an inkling that it is one of the Dursleys.... or Snape.

I think that J.K. Rowling is going to kill Harry and evil will take over the world....there have been too many storys where everything ends up all happy and merry but I have a feeling that J.K. is going to do the oppisitie of that.............but I could be wrong

I read in an interview that she knew from the outset that there would only be 7 books, even before the first one was published. That does not mean Rowling will kill Harry off, however.

• 006

It's a distinct possiblity, I give harry a 50/50 shot of living through book 7.

Another possibility is that he will lose all of his wizardly powers in upcoming fight with voldemort. Regardless, the theme of 'love conquers all' has been present throughout the series, so it's clear that love will defeat voldemort, but I wonder whose love...

Yes. I beleive she will. She has made all that money off the guy and she wont want to write any more and everybody will be mnaging her to so she will just kill him. Like she said in an interview "I think they've got to be toughened up somehow. It's a cruel literary world"

No she is not going to Kill Harry Potter, afterall Harry is the milking cow giving milk twice a day.

No She is not foolish enough to kill the milking cow.

If she does, will it matter? She'll still make an unbelieveable amount of money off book sales and movies. All the royalties she'll get whenever any channel shows her movies or any book store sells her books will carry her the rest of her life. So, it doesn't matter, but to answer the question, I really really hope so.

The following people should die in the last book:

Voldermort

Snape (his most loyal Death Eater)

The Malfoy Family

Umbridge

All other Death Eaters

All Evil Slytherians

All other evil wizards

• UKJess

No, when all is said and done, this is a childrens book and I don't think she will traumatise millions of children who have grown up with Harry.

I wouldn't bet pennies on all the Weasley's surviving though.

• yes,yes,yes...how many times ppl ask tht q?she doesn't want anyone 2 resurrect them-said so many times in her i'views,press conf.. etc,she said 2 main char. will die n it's not hermione n ron cuz they'll have a r'ship n ron wins d girl n they live on..maybe ginny n voldie.tht's silly..it's harry vs voldermort n others die-she just said she's killing some char. n she has no remorse cuz she has to.