what will u do if u know one day before that earth is goin to destroy?

u know for sure 2moro some alien or some meteroid is going to hit our dear earth & you have only 24 hrs.left with u.

will u confess,flirt,pray or settle old scores,prepare for new journey? or something else.

Favorite Answer

i would watch the sunrise and the sunset that day..

i would tell everyone i was sorry i ever hurt them

i would help my mom do the dishes

i would call all my friends and talk to them for a long time and not hang up or avoid them..

i would spend a good hour chatting with my family and eating ice-cream liek we do on sundays

i would pray the rest of the day

and just before the final minute i would cry and then smile...

I would go with my family some where beautiful, like the mountains, away from all the freaking out people (that would most likely be rioting) and enjoy my last day having a picnic with the people I love most.

i will get SSSOOOOOOO HIGH, grab a frozen dog and run naked down the street beating down all of my enemies, then i make me a bear skin suit and run in the wilderness challenging any animal AND WIN. then i will sing and skip everywhere and not give a d*mn if people see me i will break everything that i own and ride a buffalo then i will run off the cliff with it while on fire.

• no one

Drink 4 pints of bear.

Eat as much peanut as possible.

And try to hitchhike Waugons space ship.

I might take a course in learning how to speak and write Engish and even possibly read through my question before submitting it !!!

I'd be ecstatic that I'll be with my Creator in everlasting life. And I would be with my family and rejoice in that.

I'd probably find someone to have sex with, too, just so my physical body doesn't die a virgin.

There's nothing we can really do at such short notice so I would suggest that we cherish each day as if it is our last, so that we would not have any regrets if that day were to come.

Continue serving God and telling people that Jesus died for their sins and pray that they get right before it's to late.

Hell is real!

I'll lived this last day like..........................................well it's difficult to say...............................probably I'll go and spend all my money for things which I usually wouldn't buy or I can go to the next park to find out same homeless and go with him/her to the restaurant and I'll order all possible dishes and I'll happy that I can make something good for this person and so on and so on......

I'd speed as much as i could in my car and stick my finger up at the cops when they pull me over and tell them to stick the fines up their **** !!