Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If a liberal held a job for more than a year...?

paid taxes, supported their children, promoted faith and morality.....wouldnt it be easier just to call them what they really are???? Republican?

Now, doesnt that just make more sense?

What does nascrap have to do with this?

Favorite Answer

Oh. You are going to tick off so many people. Good job. At any rate, I agree.

I've held the same job for four years now, I have a contract for four more. I support my own child, as well as one my wife and I adopted. I am active in charity, and I do Big Brothers. I go to church whenever I can. I am certainly not a Republican. You and others need to realize that people don't fit into your little categories so easily. Then perhaps we could get some things done, like vote on things that directly affect you, perhaps that are in your best interest, not some fabricated issue.

Perhaps the question should be as follows:

If you preoccupy yourself with how you can help a corporation. If you say "look at the bright side" when discussing war. If you are obsessed with NASCAR. If you consider the 700 Club news. Then you really are a Republican!!

I've been at my current company for 7 years (getting steadily promoted all the way), paid more than my fair share of taxes, supported children, donate my time and money to various charities, am the most moral person you ever met...these are the reasons why I am NOT a Republican. I know plenty of liberals who work hard and have held their jobs for longer than most conservatives I know. We just care about other people besides ourselves. I'm really surprised so many "Christians" back the Bush Administration. Bush and Co. has one of the most corrupt political administrations of all time. You guys are too blinded by your own ignorance and party pride to see it. Sad. This Administration cares nothing about you...and never has.

ROFL if a lib held a job for a year, then he wouldn't still be a liberal!! He'd see approx 40% of his payck being taken for gov giveaway programs and vote GOP so he could keep what he had worked for and earned!

Wishful thinking, damnocrats know the government will take care of them. I haven't met a lib that has held a job for a year.

Why should they promote THEIR faith and THEIR morality to others ?

I thought we were "The land of the Free"........... and these are subjective and personal concepts.

Besides, where exactly is the morality you are reffering to ? Haven't seen it in the last 6 years........

Don't fool yourself into thinking that republicans have a stronghold on faith and morality....that's a laugh!

Sounds like common sense to me

it time to throw mud,I work at a bearing for 29 years my teach for 13 years,.my next neighbor bib bush juat got to work thy were on foodstamp we do all the action the right winger do all the talking

WELL NOW WE KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. MY SISTER IN LAW IS A LIBERAL AND I KNOW SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE. MY BROTHER HAS HAD 3 WIVES AND SHE IS THE WORST OF THEM ALL. I CANT WAIT TILL THEY GET A DIVORCE. THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL REJOICE!