Do you believe the saying"the more you hate,the more you love"?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sure... people don't really know how to interpret a feeling. their own personalities, reactions are so complex to them that they sometimes don't realize that what they are feeling is somewhat different from the interpretation they gave in the first place. that is why when the hate for something/someone grows, the attachment to that thing/person grows also, turning it into a love feeling...

• 1 decade ago

i believe in saying if u love more then u hate less

also

if u love more u are scared less

• 1 decade ago

No I do not believe that. The reason being, love is the only thing that's more powerful to conquer all fears that we have inside. When love is present, we overcome challenges we may face throughout our lifetime.

• shri
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

This is a love and hate relationship and in physiology it is called as Ambivalence.The more you hate more you remember the person and remembering any person is some sort of love.Do you get me ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes because that is the law of nature you can experience it yourself because the thing of person you hate you will over_react in frount of all but deep down inside you will like it

• i havent heard the saying but i thnk in my life experience its true

• 1 decade ago

no i blv in saying that hate is the other side of love......but not the same .....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no it isnt true!

i belive in other thing "when u hate most of the ppl u hate dunno and those who knows they dun care so u will be the only one who is sufferin from it"

• 1 decade ago

no

• 1 decade ago

i thinks so.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.