Is it true?

that there are women created with male organs(penis) (shemales)or is this a hollywood creation?

Favorite Answer

Intersexuals, a group that includes hermaphrodites, are born that way. Most of the time, though, they are closer to one gender than another, and are surgically "corrected".

Of course, you can also get that gender switching surgery. In many US States, you're required to spend time as a transvestitte, then more time as a "shemale" before the final procedure.

Yes. There are hermaphrodites(people with both male and female genitals), men who become women and women who become men, although the procedure for women to gain a male organ is much trickier than the other way around.

Interestingly enough, according to the christian god, all of the above go to hell when they die....what a loving god they have...

Of course they exist. When I was younger, I babysat a little child that was being raised a boy and most definitely had both sexes not that I tried to look, but it was a little difficult when you are changing dirty diapers to not notice it when you are cleaning up baby mess.

• H

I've heard that there are women 'trapped' in a man's body, but I am skeptical.

I think these people are sadly confused or possibly messed up due to drug usage or generations of drug usage. I don't think God could make such a mistake.

H

Some people are really born that way.

Hermaphrodites exist......They're everywhere

It's true.

• Neil G

its true

you'd have to ask one....................