how to show my employee that i really care for his business?

hi

i apllyed for a company as a web marketing/web designer

i really care for the success of this company and i enjoy working

how to show this through questions i ask?

what I can ask through email?

thank you

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's a good idea if you go to the site and spend a day. that way you know fully what the business is about. They will love that aspect, and then send then a thank you card for letting you spend the day.

As far as email questions: dont make them email you corporate stats like $$ amounts or anything specific. If that gets hacked and into the wrong hands; trouble for you. Keep all email stuff informational in purpose and set up of times to meet.

Actions speak louder then words ALWAYS. If you act as if he is your only client and you REALLY care about him; it's not going to matter what you say-- it matters what you do.

good luck

• Cy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Put in your resume that you take pride in a job well done, and you are eager to place your loyalty with an admirable company such as his. Ask questions about every aspect of the job that you can think of. It's not so important what you ask, but if you appear eager to learn, then he'll know that you really want the job.

• sarayu
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think you mean 'employer'. Your involvement, sincerity, following the guidelines without reservations, meticulous planning, keeping the work area clean, dealing with your colleagues and subordinates and those above will all speak for you more than what you want to tell him.

VR

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.