here is another one. Any comments??

1.Running for Office

George W. Bush was out jogging one morning when he tripped, fell over a bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids who were fishing, pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I sure would like to go to Disneyland." George said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One."

The second kid said, "I really need a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." George said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo headset!!" George Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you are injured."

The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved your *** from drowning!"

2.

The Shiny-Walled Box Thingie

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a nearby mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny silver walls that moved apart and back together again by themselves.

The lad asked, "What is this, father?"

The father (having never seen an elevator) responded, "I have no idea what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched as small circles lit up above the walls.

The walls opened up again and a beautiful twenty-four-year-old woman stepped out.

The father looked at his son anxiously and said, "Go get your mother."

• Riya
    Favorite Answer

very funny

I liked the second one...... lol....

here is one for you.... njoy......

An 8-year-old girl went to her dad, who was working in the yard.

She said, ''Daddy, what is sex?''

The father was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decided that if she was old enough to ask the question, then she was old enough to get a straight answer.

He proceeded to tell her all about the 'birds and the bees.''

When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open.

Her father said, ''Why did you ask that question, honey?''

She replied, ''Mom told me to tell you that dinner will be ready in just a few sex.''

Your loss of mind's eye, poise and artistic expertise is showing in this piece. i do unlike lots of your artwork because it is extra approximately imagery than poetry, will it ever end? the 1st line began this artwork off to a good initiate. the 2nd, 0.33 and fourth, shows the way all of it fell aside. It "keeps" on and on and is extra of a rant than verse. The rhyming scheme is scrambled and "unfurls" basically made this worse. "i'm staring down the barrel of a loaded oil drum, praying it does not spill interior the gulf. adequate is adequate, yet they proceed to kill fish and birds, and that they proceed to break the soil, and that they proceed to drown us all in oil, I ask "how are you able to?" look us us all interior the attention and proceed to lie and make up alibis approximately how the oceans die or how the birds can no longer fly yet whilst all of it unfurls....we would be responsive to what number barrels it took to break the international...." Now it is seen in a extra clever gentle with out those undesirable line returns. it is extra handy to study and has plenty extra to grant because it now shows the yearns.

1. 20/10

2. Boring. Old one.

• Pd

Oldie but funniieee clean jokes

LOL,Funny n Really v decent also.Thanks for the clean humor

Ha! Good ones, both of them. Gave me a good chuckle at work, which is always important!

Hahaha, i like the first one!!...wow, guess the boy's right, lol. Hey, the second one's alright, get sum more, this is great.

--Rich

hahha nice 1.

No. 1 was funny LOL.

tnx

Im going to remember both.

My sides hurt rofl