Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls..... Girls...... Girls.....what would you do?

I've just started dating this guy ,& he has told me that his ex-girlfriend visits him so I must not be shocked when I go to visit him and find the chick there instead I must understand.What I want to know is would you understand this visiting thing or would you tell your man to stop being friends with the ex because I honestly don't think I'll be able to understand. plz help me girlfriends

Favorite Answer

Well, were they friends before they dated? Was their relationship fairly recent? Does she have a boyfriend now? I'd be most concerned with why she has to visit him at his house, why aren't they meeting in public, like at a coffee shop? Plus anyone who tells you you have to understand something without even trying to take your feelings into consideration doesn't sound like a very decent person to me. I think you'd be best off ending this relationship and waiting for someone who is willing to respect you.

Girl I'm a dude but I know that fools game. He keeping her on the side and setting up an excuse to fall back on if you find them alone and together. I never really heard of having your ex over while you have a new girl unless your doing both. Have a sit down with her, without the boyfriend and be straight up with her and tell her don't be going over there unless you are. Also, have a sit down with your boyfriend and tell him that you don't like having that girl around his house. And if worse comes to worse contact Cheaters or a P.I. and they will find out whats what.

Are they close friends? As in Best friends before the whole relationship thing? Then understand that she was there before you and probably will stay there.

It's also possible that she's a conniving ***** that wants him back and is using her resources to do so. If there's any indication or if she seems to be anything close to this, then talk to your bf. Tell him its awkward, be honest, if he loves you, he'll deal with it.

Either way, Try to get the real deal between the two of them... Ayt?

i think you should abide to his game. You are not blind if you go over and smell something's fishy than break up immediately no excuses..but if you re still in the beginning i think that you should give him his space..if he grows to love you, himself would tell his ex to stop coming over. But think with your mind dont let him fool you.

i wouldnt like the fact they r firneds and they keep in touch; if he lets her to visit him then why they broke up?

i love how my hubby respects me, and never lets any girl to get closer than shaking hand or doesnt make them witnesses of our life.

Source(s): my hubby

How is she ex if she visit him frequently... Tell him to introduce you to her ex. Be bold don't hide, he may tell her ex-gf that you are ex.

I would nicely tell him to stop seeing her... Ex-es are dangerous!!!

ask him to stop meeting her or leave him.... he is cheating you..