Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

2 guyz wants me wht should i do!!?

2 guyz not perfect!! they both anoy me!! but i gatta choose 1 even if he will be just a close friend!! one guy is anoys me by his starbeness!! an da other guy annoys me by his sweetness!! luk--'i never want leave' or 'i love u forever' hez such gurl!! whom would i choose or should i choose da none??

Favorite Answer

it is called in psychology, avoidance avoidance . wait for few more days and evaluate their personality and take a decision whether to choose both of them or to leave those 2 guys

How old are you number one? If you are young you should not even get into this type of thing and if the guys are young. It means controlling and jealousy coming right at you from both of these guys. But if you pick one, pick the best, get to know them a little bit better!

None of them you need someone who you do not anoy!!

The second one. With you, he will stop that in a while.

Play dem both! ahahhahaha!

if you don't like any of them its best if you dont choose either of them... that way you don't waste your time or their time... dont just settle for anything thats there

starbeness

that is wht attracts u

he doesnt listen to u does he

toss a coin

non of them. try the one that u hate.

Neither if you even have to ask.........