What's ur religion?

Please feel free to be honest. I'm curious.No judgements y'all.

Whoa I never knew there was this many religions. Real good worth knowing. Thanks y'all.

Favorite Answer

I'm a spiritualist. I don't believe in organized religion. I don't live by any books. I believe that God exists in everything. I think the religious wars, armageddon, etc. are all man-made illusions. We are going through a lot of changes because we need to change our ways. We should respect Mother Earth, each other, the animals, and all living creatures. We have become so out of touch with nature that we're becoming deranged human beings! You have to wonder what a cow in the middle of a field thinks about these human wars!

I am a realist. I am a Technologist. I do not believe in the creations theory as God created. Bible says God created Earth and then the the Firmament (Universe). In Reality Big bang theory is accepted by renowned Scholars. Copernicus had beoken the search theory that the all the universe including the Sun revolves around Earth. Charles Darwin had broken the Bible theory about God creating Man and then woman and other living things.

Man created God and Religion on illusion and for some selfish conveniences. Many Biblical theories are also copies from similar Hindu Philosopjy.

For the 1st 52 years of my life I was a devout Church of Christ member. Then my Pastor and the other Elders of my church came to my house and told my wife that she was a wicked woman and being punished by GOD because she had to have a total Mastectomy. I stopped going to church.

My wife tried for 16 years to get me to go back to my church as did all of my 5 children. My wife is Catholic. She asked me one day if I would drive her to church because she did not feel well!

I went with her and started going regularly.

When I was 70 years old I decided that I wanted to become a Catholic. I was baptized, confirmed and made my 1st communion and confession.

That was over 12 years ago and I am still Catholic today!

Islam

Islam

I was born and raised Catholic, but I'm developing a reference for Hinduism. I don't think I'll actually subscribe to the religion, but I do want to study it. The people are awesome, and I'd like to learn how they get that way.

Islam.

I believe in Unitarian Universalism, but am not a member of any congregation.

not a religion, a way of life. But Im full Gosple. belong to Assemly of God

;)

• Well I am the only one representing Lutherans