Ma-Mon asked in SportsAuto Racing · 1 decade ago

Who would most likely win the World Driver's Championship in Formula 1? Michael Schumacher or Fernando Alonso?

• Bizi
    Favorite Answer

Schumi Schumi Schumi all the way

• ?

you will desire to be aggravating. The Spurs are an incredible team with experienced gamers. they are no longer in many cases the type to resolve until injured. This 300 and sixty 5 days, their bench is rather deep leaving much less room for errors. Their checklist isn't a fluke. they have made it to the finals 4 cases these days and gained all 4. whilst the Lakers beat the Spurs, the Spurs have accomplished an identical to them. The Celtics are super despite if that's doubtful how nicely they'll carry out interior the playoffs. The Mavs have been going to off considerable themes yet seem to have hit a bump interior the line. the warmth are too green. The Spurs confronted LeBron interior the Finals 4 years in the past and broke out the brooms. oftentimes, the Spurs get greater helpful because of fact the season progresses. So in short, confident, i'd be aggravating if I have been you.

Well Schumacher is doing good the last few races, Alonso is “out of form” so you can say that the race for the championship is pretty tied up, but I believe that Alonso will manage to score his second title (at least I hope so) , I’m not an Alonso fan (hate him to be honest), but I’m a Mercedes and a Raikkonen fan and I don’t wanna see Kimi race for Ferrari…

I think they are both very likely to win the WDC, but I say it is most likely that Alonso and Renault bouce back from their lack of form in the last races to go on and take both Championships.

• tony h

looking at michael schumachers past record, i would run him off th road in every remaining race of season

even if i got banned and penalised points i would still win and he would get a taste of his own medicine

i am a HUGE alonso fan and if he wins the Hungarian GP he wins the chanpionship if not still hard 2 decide

No offense, but do you know that this question is asked twice a day... every day. I know it's a valid question, but it's asked A LOT. And I don't think any of us can say... unfortunately, Ferrari and Renault don't send me their internal memos.

I HOPE Michael and yes, I think he can do it.