Should I answer?

I feel, Answering the questions to just gain the points is indeed bad practise. One should answer, when he is free from all works and help others. So don't visit answers regulary. Visit only when you feel you can get answer of your questions.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah well, what are the points for anyway?! It's not like they can be exchanged for money or anything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Personally,I do visit the Answer section frequently.I DO NOT do it for the points.I do it b/c I feel i can contribute and add light on someone who is in need of help .I answer people who need my help.As a LPN for 20 years,I feel I can accurately add some light to those who would actually like assistance.NOW those people who ask perverted or nonsense questions,i feel they do not deserve my time of day.I have seen people actually ask the asker to give them 10 points--my thought--Oh come on,get with the program.

You stated that people should only visit to get answers to questions--but without people who answer--how do you expect to get an answer?

• Mom
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If people didnt want answers to there questions, why do they post them. I dont feel its anyones business how much time I do or dont spend on my computer. If someone wants to spend all there time all day sitting here ansering questions thats up to them, not up to me to tell them differently. Actually I am jealous, I wish I had more time in the day to sit here and play around. And thanks for the 2 points.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing wrong with that.

2 points!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Whatever

• 1 decade ago

some answers are ridiculous, they make me laugh. others are funny. I do personally answer because that is my job.

• 1 decade ago

surly or you will fell that you are racing

• 1 decade ago

who died and left you boss

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.